Ingénierie & développement
Ingénierie & développement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implement the configuration management system which supports the enterprise software development life cycle (SDLC).
* Manage source code within the Version Control System (i.e. branching, sync, merge), compile, assemble and package software from source code.
* Work with AEG to perform and validate installations/upgrades/deployment.
* Participate providing guidance on standards/best practices.
* Develop automation scripts for build, deployment, and versioning activities.
* Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
* Having wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
* Research and resolve technical problems associated with the version control system.
* Responsible for performing daily builds and deployments to downstream environments, including emergency and non-emergency deployments to production.
* Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; 3 years of experience in software Configuration Management or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* 1+ years' experience with SVN administration.
* 1+ years J2EE application experience.
* Skilled with scripting languages; Ant, Jython, bash, Groovy, etc.
* DevOps / Containerization technology experience (Docker, Kubernetes, PCF).
* Knowledgeable in Software Configuration Management best practices and standards.
* Knowledge of Agile development and Continuous Delivery methodologies.
* Familiar with continuous integration environment utilities, preferably Jenkins.
* Understanding of dependency management systems, such as Ivy.
* Experience with administration of defect/work tracking tools (Jira preferred).
* Is able to solve complex problems and research difficult issues independently.
* Follows the departmental and project- specific development standards and processes.
* Works well in a team environment.
* Has strong communication skills, both written and oral.
* Ability to create technical documents and requirements.
Position requires US Citizenship.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.