ESSEC Executive Education
• Duration: 47 days (7.5 hours/day)
• Format: 2 to 3 days every 2 weeks
• Language: english
• Location: Paris - La Défense (France)
• Certification : Manager du développement international (MS), Code NSF 310n, titre de Niveau 7 (Eu) reconnu par l’État, inscrit au RNCP 26822
• Various financing options: Personal Training Account (CPF), etc.
• Acquire strong skills in varied yet complementary fields: strategy, management, international business, international marketing and international finance.
• Understand the risks involved in an ever-changing international environment.
• Deepen your knowledge and ability to develop effective international strategies.
• Develop an awareness of the in uence of cultures in decision-making and management processes through the acquisition of a global vision of large economic and social systems worldwide.
• Applied strategic management
• Big data management for strategic business development
• Managing International Brands with a C-centric Strategy
• Financial reporting & nancial statement analysis
• Fundamental principles of microeconomics
• Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
for Strategic Business Development
• Introduction to International Business Law
• Introduction to B2B Marketing and KAM
• Strategic corporate investment and nancing
• Strategic innovation in service economy
• Value Creation and Performance Management
• Sustainability Performance