Ingénierie & développement
Ingénierie & développement
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS's founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The Facility Security Officer is responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing ongoing facilities management operations for a single or multiple sites.
Employment is contingent upon contract award. The work location of this position may be subject to change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Ensure that Facility Security Assessments (FSA) are conducted
*Ensure and oversee the appropriate response to all emergencies and crisis situations on 24/7 basis
*Oversee contractors for facility renovation projects and production floor arrangement
*Provide expertise and define facilities management requirements to meet all program goals and needs
*Develop and implement a Facility Security Plan (FSP)
*Oversee the functioning of building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, and elevators
*Ensure an annual audit is conducted and updates each FSA and FSP accordingly
*Ensure regular security inspections of each facility are conducted, and develop and utilize checklists to facilitate inspections and reporting of irregularities
*Ensure adequate training of personnel performing security duties
*Ensure occurrences that threaten the security of the facility are recorded and reported to appropriate channels
*Ensure the maintenance of records and the preparation and submission of reports required by the FSP
*Ensure that security equipment is properly maintained, operated, tested, and calibrated
*Manage the maintenance of buildings and grounds
*Ensure all facility personnel are briefed of changes in security conditions at the facility
*Maintain all documentation pertaining to the security of the facility
*Ensure the security awareness and vigilance of all facility personnel through training and proper supervision
*Serve as the liaison with OPM FIS if or when any security issues arise within the facility
Education and Experience Requirements
*Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience required
*Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience preferred
*At least five (5) years of related experience in facilities and security management required
*Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
*Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
*Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all information
*Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
*Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
*Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a federal security clearance
*Candidates must be a United States citizen
* Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
* In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
* Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
* Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
* Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
* Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
* Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
* Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
* Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.