Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Foreign Exchange (FX) Compliance Advisory Director
Corporate Title: Director
Deutsche Bank's Fixed Income and Currencies businesses provide a comprehensive range of fixed income securities and derivatives, as well as interest rate, fund and inflation derivative products. We give clients access to the Bank's liquidity and product expertise through our global sales, trading and structuring teams, as well as our electronic trading channels.
As FX Compliance Advisory Director, you will be joining the Global Market's advisory team covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa (ex-Germany). It is a fast paced and exciting role that puts you right on the trading floor of our London offices where you will be supporting the business' efforts to comply with applicable rules, regulations and guidelines.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* Providing advice to the business regarding applicable laws, rules, regulations, Deutsche Bank policies and procedures on a timely basis
* Identifying regulatory trends and developments, advising front-office staff as to how their current activities may be impacted, working with supervisors to implement any required changes to current policy/ practice
* Performing periodic risk assessments and gap analyses
* Reviewing and opining on new business initiatives and transactions
* Supporting the broader compliance advisory team with compliance projects and regulatory change initiatives
Your skills and experience
* An understanding and up-to-date working knowledge of European financial services regulation
* In depth knowledge of FX business and markets as well as other relevant fixed income products (Bonds, Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit, structured finance/structured transactions, etc.)
* The ability to interpret, understand and advise all levels of seniority in the business of an appropriate course of action on a broad range of legal and regulatory provisions
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with other members of the team, as well as other infrastructure functions and the business (including senior management)
How we'll support you
* Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
* A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Please visit https://www.db.com/company/en/what-we-do.htm to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.