Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the Agency's implementation of its strategic objectives as well as guide the efforts of the MAXIMUS Federal team.
* Deliver Operations & Maintenance (O&M) and Feature and Enhancement (F&E) releases via an iterative Sprint cycle.
* Facilitate communication between stakeholders, end users, and the technical team.
* Perform the development of the Oracle OBIEE 10g/11g Repository.
* Collaborate with business areas and data owners to effectively design and develop OBIEE reports.
* Build reports using Business Intelligence publisher tool within OBIEE.
* Write SQL queries and analyze existing queries for performance tuning.
* Perform post-deployment verification.
* Review the existing documentation.
* Document technical specifications.
* Design, develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications.
* Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications.
* Contribute as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle. Minimum Requirements:
* Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.