CA CIB China
CA CIB China
- Market products by speaking with customers about their needs, financial markets and propose suitable ideas and recommendations.
The approach varies according to the customers and the products:
- provide information on the markets and advising the customers on how to hedge exposures (for e.g.
develop products to reduce the impact of movements).
- Identify, target and solicit new customers.
- Responsible for some aspects of transaction structuring and work with structuring teams to provide support in developing new or complex transaction structures.
- Originate transactions from clients and co-ordinate the efficient execution of the trading desk.
- Formulate marketing plans and relate these to marketing opportunities.
- Be aware of all economic and financial data likely to affect the products being marketed.
- Develop knowledge of client needs and co-ordinate the Bank’s efforts to service customer organisations.
- Plan and organise client visits and meetings.
- Liaise with Relationship Managers / Senior Bankers in other areas of the bank regarding marketing opportunities.
- Aim to meet individual objectives and targets and overall team and product line budget.
Master or Bachelor