CA CIB China
CA CIB China
Market products by speaking with customers about their needs, financial markets and propose suitable ideas and recommendations.
The approach varies according to the customers and the products:E.g.
- provide information on the markets and advising the customers on how to hedge exposures (for e.g.
develop products to reduce the impact of movements).
- Identify, target and solicit new customers.
- Responsible for some aspects of transaction structuring and work with structuring teams to provide support in developing new or complex transaction structures.
- Originate transactions from clients and co-ordinate the efficient execution of the trading desk.
- Formulate marketing plans and relate these to marketing opportunities.
- Be aware of all economic and financial data likely to affect the products being marketed.
- Develop knowledge of client needs and co-ordinate the Bank’s efforts to service customer organisations.
- Plan and organise client visits and meetings.
- Liaise with Relationship Managers / Senior Bankers in other areas of the bank regarding marketing opportunities.
- Aim to meet individual objectives and targets and overall team and product line budget
Master or bachelor