Younited Credit is reinventing the consumer loan industry in Europe.
Founded in 2009, Younited Credit is thse only European consumer lending platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Its innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans.
The company has raised more than €100 million of equity since launch (BPI, Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, Eurazeo, Schibsted-Le Bon Coin, AG2R la Mondiale, and business angels Xavier Niel, Pierre Kosciuzko-Morizet, Weber Investissements), has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Portugal, UK, Poland, Belgium, Romania, The Netherlands) and employs 300 people in Paris, Rome and Barcelona. Younited Credit has originated over a billion euros in consumer loans to 200 000 households.
We plan to launch Germany in July 2018 from our Paris office.
For that matter, we are looking for our German Operations Manager who will manage commercial, credit analysis champ; acceptation, and collection services. It's a great opportunity for someone dynamic, willing to take new challenges up and to keep growing professionally. More than providing his knowledge about credit analysis, the applicant will also have to develop the rest of the teams (commercial and collection) and set up all the operational processes for the German activity.
The Operations Manager will oversee:
* Commercial management of German loan requests
* Management of the whole loan request analysis and acceptance process
* Management of Commercial and Credit analysis teams for the German market
* Day to day management of the Operation teams: team sizing and recruiting, process and KPI driven decisions, quality controls, etc.
* Developments of strategies to continuously improve German Operation processes and efficiency, based on KPI analysis
* Definition of KPIs and incentive plans
* Support for the IT integration and adaptation of operational processes
* Fluent in German, and English or French
* Mandatory previous experience in Consumer credit analysis / acceptation department of a financial institution
* Management and leadership skills
* Ability to make decisions and find solutions to improve processes
* Analytical skills and general vision over the credit cycle
* Result-oriented and used to work under pressure, with flexibility on work hours
* Previous experience in B2C platforms (client-oriented)
* Relevant higher education
* Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Applications that do not fulfil the minimum requirements will not be evaluated.
* Availability: asap
* Place of work: Paris
* Type of contract: Permanent contract
You are interested?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and a presentation of who you are!