Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 59 Avis
Depuis sa création en 1865, le groupe HSBC présent dans 84 pays et territoires, connecte ses clients aux opportunités de croissance où quelles se trouvent dans le monde, contribuant ainsi au développement des entreprises et des économies et à la concrétisation des aspirations individuelles.
HSBC en France propose une large gamme de produits et services à travers ses différentes activités : Banque de particuliers et de gestion de patrimoine, Banque Privée, Banque d'Entreprises, Banque de financement, d'investissement et de marchés.
Within HSBC Global Banking and Markets, the Global Markets Corporate Sales (GMCS) division provides business customer services. GMCS addresses GB and CMB clients, according to their needs and based on HSBC values, products, solutions and expertise in the foreign exchange market.
* Ensure the efficient management of a GB corporate client portfolio by establishing a relationship of trust and close collaboration with clients and by supporting them in their choices according to their needs and constraints.
* Provide daily commercial coverage by leveraging the full suite of GMCS solutions and encourage other team members to follow suit.
* Provide services and solutions that meet the needs of customers and draws on the bank's in-depth expertise in products and in its areas of excellence.
* Create and maintain strong governance and relationships with key stakeholders, including the D&T and CRS teams to encourage strong links to achieve GMCS objectives.
* Work in collaboration and develop cross-selling with other internal stakeholders, including Relationship Managers, GLCM and GTRF teams, in order to meet the needs of customers and increase market share and the rate of product penetration.
* Depending on the case and if he/she has been given this responsibility, he/she acts as a global account manager for specific customers
* He/she knows his/her place within the ?three lines of defense? structure adopted by the Group in the context of operational risk management and internal control. Manage and limit operational risk on a daily basis.
* Ensure that by acting on his/her behalf and on behalf of his/her organization, he/she treats clients fairly and honestly. To do so, he/she must respect the culture and Values of HSBC as well as the risk policies and procedures by referring to GSM, FIM, DIM, internal regulations, code of conduct and in particular on the themes of 'FCC Global Standards',' Conduct principles' (management of conflicts of interest, etc.), MIFID ('Best execution', etc.). In line with these risk policies, he/she must notify and escalate to the management, as soon as possible, any concern he/she may have to guarantee compliance with these rules.
* Mastery of economic and financial mechanisms, financial products, HSBC values, internal procedures and regulations
* Solid experience in the field of sales on the financial markets
* Control of financial IT supports (Bloomberg, Reuters), as well as office automation (MS Office)
* Fluent French
* Fluent English
* Diplomas and qualifications required in accordance with regulatory requirements of the local market for trading and sales activities