Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 52 Avis
Amundi is Europe's largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 10 (1) globally. Thanks to the integration of Pioneer Investments, it now manages over 1.3 trillion (2) euros of assets across 6 main investment hubs (3). Amundi offers its clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and the Americas a wealth of market expertise and a full range of capabilities across the active, passive and real assets investment universes. Headquartered in Paris, and listed since November 2015, Amundi is the 1st asset manager in Europe by market capitalization and the 5th globally (4).
Leveraging the benefits of its increased scope and size, Amundi has the ability to offer new and enhanced services and tools to its clients. Thanks to its unique research capabilities and the skills of 5,000 team members and market experts based in 37 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles.
1. Source IPE "Top 400 asset managers" published in June 2017 and based on AUM as of end December 2016.
2. Source: Pro forma Amundi and Pioneer Investments combined figures as of end December 2016
3. Investment hubs: Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
4. Based on market capitalization as of 04/30/2017
The Middle Office Analyst Intern responsibilities include, for the perimeter of products processed by Amundi London Middle Office:
- Following the EMIR (European Market Infrastructure Regulation) and ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission) implementation for OTC trades and the operational/organisational impact for Amundi London; making sure all requirements and obligations are met and trades are reported on time to the respective trade depository.
- Analyzing return errors and suggesting solutions for reports and efficient monitoring.
- Maintaining static data up to date, by updating mainly contacts, settlement instructions and cut offs.
- Keeping ETC OTC procedure updated and providing ideas to improve processes.
- Provide regular and constructive feedback to management and team members.
- Assisting the trade processing team on different tasks and reducing the number of manual confirmations
o NDF (Non Deliverable forwards) - paper confirmations
o FX trades - electronically in FXAll platform
o FX Options - electronically in Misys platform and paper confirmations, attaching them on a daily basis to the trades they relate to, within the Murex application
Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Reliable team player
Attention to detail
Eager to learn and be assigned a project where independent working is required
Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French is beneficial but not essential
Degree educated with strong record of academic achievement
Experience in operations and EMIR would be a plus