Ingénierie & développement
Ingénierie & développement
*Design, code, and implement next-generation Microservice applications using software engineering best practices in the latest technologies
*Amazon Relational Database Service
*Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data)
*DevOps (Jenkins Pipelines, Docker, Groovy, Ansible)
*Understand, reverse engine, migrate, optimize complex business logic in Oracle PL/SQL into target PostgreSQL PL/SQL and/or Java application
*Provide software expertise in one or more of these areas: Java application integration, java enterprise services, service oriented architectures, security, business process management/business rules processing, scaling applications in Cloud, database tuning & PL/SQL.
*Investigate and repair application defects regardless of component, including business logic, middleware, or database (SQL and data modeling).
*All other duties as assigned or directed
*Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
*5+ years of experience with full lifecycle development
*5+ years of combined experience with Java systems/application, database analysis & design
*2+ years of combined experience SOA/Microservice architecture/REST integration
*Experience in an Agile development team, preferably SAFe
*Education and/or formal training may substitute for experience requirement
*U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
*Demonstrable knowledge with Java EE, Java generics and concurrent programming.
*Demonstrable knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
*Solid experience with Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data)
*Preferred experience with ATTD and associated technologies (Fitnesse, Junit)
*Preferred experience with delivering code using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices and DevOps to production
*Preferred experience with AWS cloud technologies or other cloud platforms
*Preferred experience with big data & Java integration
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications.
* Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications.
* Contribute as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle.
* Write SQL queries and analyze existing queries for performance tuning.
* Perform post-deployment verification.
* Review the existing documentation.
* Document technical specifications.
* Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years with a Master's degree.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.