11 février District de Luxembourg, Luxembourg CDI €38000 - €42000 per annum + bonus,LV,Mpass,30daysholidays
Huxley is helping a real estate investment firm in order to recruit a junior legal officer. Luxembourg employs 50 people and focuses on the group's European assets. The contract is 13 months with a view to turn it to a permanent position as Luxembourg is heavily developing.
The person they are looking for will be fluent in English and will be willing to evolve to a position of senio legal officer on the middle term.
* Assisting local teams in their day to day duties.
* Preparing documents for board meetings (board packs, ...).
* Drafting legal documents (power of attorney, ...)
* Liaising with the RCS.
* Archiving documents.
* You have experience as legal/corporate officer or did studies in law and are looking for your first job or have experience as administrative assistant and you are willing to start you career in corporate law.
* You are fluent in English.
* You are well organised and able to abide to abide tight deadlines.
* You have good communication skills and are able to adapt to different audiences.
* Salary in line with the market.
* Discretionary bonus.
* Meal vouchers.
* 30 days of holidays per year.
* An international environment.
* A company in which you can grow.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.