Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Know Your Client (KYC) Senior Analyst
Corporate Title: Senior Analyst
Deutsche Bank's Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) team is a global, cross-divisional function, the primary role of which is to perform Know Your Client (KYC) due diligence activities.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing regularly scheduled current client review functions throughout the United Kingdom. The role will work closely with local peers within CLM to ensure operational targets are met.
There is significant growth within the Birmingham site where we are planning a major new KYC Operation and multiple positions are currently available.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* Analysis, review and completion of due diligence of periodic review files in a timely manner at a high level of quality; you will be completing documentation review, research and verification in line with local policy standards.
* Partner with peers to ensure all deadlines are met within acceptable timelines
* Consistently apply risk and control mitigation policy activities
* Ensure the appropriate and confidential handling/sharing of sensitive client data
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with Directors, Team Leaders, Lines of Business, Operations, Audit, Compliance, and Technology to ensure consistent quality delivery
Your skills and experience
* Experience within financial services would be beneficial as is an understanding of KYC / Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
* Analytical skills combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to deliver work against set timelines and deliverables
* Strong organisational problem solving skills
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning and internal mobility to aid progression
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships, encourage high standards of conduct, and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank