Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Level 1 Incident Manager
Corporate Title: Associate
You'll be joining the Major Incident Management team whose purpose is to ensure that service/business impacting Incidents and/or high risk Production Information Technology Incidents are managed consistently and effectively in adherence to the Major Incident Escalation processes and procedures.
Major Incident Managements function's primary objective is to restore production service as quickly and effectively as possible, you'll work to ensure the prevention of or to minimise disruption to the business and minimise any associated reputational, financial, operational or regulatory impact.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities:
* Managing major incidents supporting our internal customers
* Documenting timelines of key events during an incident with clear status and ownership of tasks to aid handover to Problem Management
* Providing communication through verbal and written updates to key stakeholders
* Undertaking hierarchal and functional escalation in line with escalation matrixes
* Following process metrics and adhering to key performance indicators
Your skills and experience:
* Experience in managing major incidents, with the ability to work under pressure and handle conflicting situations with a range of stakeholders at all levels of seniority
* A broad technical proficiency ideally combining Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation/Practitioner ideally in Incident Management
* A strong team player who has an ability to work under pressure, with sound analysis and problem solving skills and able to building excellent working relationships
* Very good time management and organisation skills
* Required to work as part of a rota inclusive of weekends
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
* Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
* Coaching and support from experts in your team
* A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
* A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank