Liberty International, Etats Unis, New York
Note globale : ★★★★★ Avis certifiés
| 0 Abonnés
Three words — nimble, lean and creative — best describe what drives Liberty International’s phenomenal growth and success.
From a single office in London in 1994, Liberty International has aggressively, but selectively, grown through 21 acquisitions and six start-ups to become a $7.6 billion organization with a presence in 17 countries.
As the second largest U.S.-based international P&C company in the world, we offer everything from personal auto insurance to project cargo coverage for transporting 600-ton turbines and professional indemnity.
What We Do
Liberty International comprises two business units: Country Operations and Liberty International Underwriters.
Liberty International’s local insurance companies in 14 countries in Europe, Latin America and Asia provide personal and small commercial insurance products and services. Additionally, Liberty International ranks among the top property and casualty companies in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Portugal, Spain and Singapore, including the number one insurer in Venezuela and the number two property and casualty insurer in Colombia.
Liberty International Underwriters:
Liberty International Underwriters’ 1,000 professionals provide specialty commercial insurance through 40 offices in key insurance markets in Asia-Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, the United States and through Liberty Syndicates.
- Established in 1994
- 8,900 employees
- $7.6 billion in revenue
- Second-largest U.S. based international property and casualty insurance company
- Net written premium grew 5% in 2009 with a compound annual growth rate of 17% since 1998
- One of Liberty Mutual Group’s four Strategic Business Units with 128 offices in 17 countries
- Provides personal and small commercial lines insurance through Country Operations in 14 countries
- Insures more than 4.4 million autos worldwide
- Provides casualty, specialty casualty, marine, energy, construction, property, engineering, aviation, surety and
- crisis management insurance products through 40 Liberty International Underwriting (LIU) offices in Asia-Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the - Middle East, the United States and through Liberty Syndicates
- Liberty Syndicate 4472 at Lloyd’s of London writes on a worldwide basis
Liberty International only establishes businesses where it can achieve a leadership position in size and profitability in chosen markets through superb underwriting and service. To do so, Liberty International either acquires or starts local companies selling mostly personal lines products to local customers, and it hires and promotes local managers who know the market.
Liberty International encourages local initiative and responsibility, complemented by global best practices that enable each country operation to outpace the competition in growth and profit.
A nimble, entrepreneurial operation, Liberty International Underwriters (LIU) is a global company, separate from Liberty International’s country operations, which sells specialty commercial insurance, including casualty, specialty casualty, marine, energy, construction, property, engineering, aviation, surety and crisis management insurance products for risks whose scale and scope supersede national boundaries. LIU emphasizes five strategic fundamentals — controlled, profitable growth based on strict underwriting discipline, risk selection, global consistency, cycle management and select geographic expansion.