Commercial / Avant-vente
Commercial / Avant-vente
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage the team by effectively communicating job expectations and goals and driving accountability; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, developing personal growth opportunities.
* Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
* Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
* Provide 3rd level support for operations to resolve critical issues quickly. This may include occasional off-hours and weekend work and periodic on-call support.
* Liaise with corporate IT teams and project stakeholders to communicate and coordinate.
* Be a main point of contact for communication ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of IT project status and issues, coordinate activities requiring project resources, communicate project requirements and constraints to the IT implementation teams.
* Responsible for creating and implementing integrated communications.
* Define KPI and metrics for business processes and methods for measuring and monitoring.
* Collate feedback on process performance.
* Measure and monitor the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery.
* Work with operations and IT teams to perform incident root cause analysis.
* Assist in developing and documenting actions to assure problem resolution or to implement corrective/preventive action and document resolution.
* Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
* Translate business requirements into system specifications and functional designs by producing documents on how to implement changes to the system.
* Oversee the execution of testing strategies applicable to the systems of interest.
* Oversee and recommend systems enhancements to the business issues and process challenges for the organization.
* Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
* Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
* In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
* Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
* Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
* Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
* Frequently interacts with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
* Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
* Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
* Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
* Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.