Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Operations Lead - Case Management UK
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
The Case Manager will review and analyse the data to help improve efficiency, working as part of the Case Management Birmingham team you'll be tasked with managing requests from priority clients to ensure they are good to trade. The team liaise with Business, Legal, Credit, Collateral Management and Operations colleagues to facilitate on boarding and to advise them of, and discuss potential risk issues and escalate queries in a timely manner. In this role you will demonstrate a good operational background.
Risk and Control is an important part of the role, managing daily Management Information and prioritisation is critical to improved timeliness and pass rates.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
* Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
* Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
* A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
* The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
* You'll ensure that cases are managed effectively and consistently in line with the agreed process and Service Level Agreements; ensuring that all aspects of delivery are running effectively and if necessary, escalating issues
* Work collectively within Corporate Bank Operations function to ensure consistency and teamwork
* Initial review of cases to ensure the business provide accurate and detailed data, this promotes the concept of 'right first time'
* Effective prioritisation of cases with the business in line with Legal and on-boarding teams capacity
* A strong appreciation of the risk associated with specific entity types and evaluating the case risk as a result
Your skills and experience
* Relevant experience in Client On-boarding/ Operational processes and requirements
* Knowledge of Know Your Client, Anti-Financial Crime, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and other regulatory requirements
* Excellent team leader, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organisation
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organisational, prioritisation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
* Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
How we'll support you
* Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.