My client, an International Law-Firm, is actually looking for a Paralegal professional to join their team. They are located in Luxembourg (easily accessible by public transport) and are growing their activities. They are looking for a person with a first experience in a Paralegal/Legal Assistant role in Luxembourg, ideally in a Law Firm.
Paralegal Officer - Law Firm - Luxembourg (m/f)
* Giving legal and administrative support to the lawyers of the department;
* You prepare the all files and legal documents;
* You prepare and review legal documentation for the different cases;
* You are a first point of contact for the clients.
* You hold a secretarial, or ideally a law degree (Bachelor or higher);
* You have a similar experience of at least 1 year in Luxembourg, ideally in Law Firm;
* You are fluent in French and English, German and Luxembourgish;
* You are well organised and rigorous;
* You have an entrepreneurial mind set;
* Very strong interpersonal and communication skills are also required;
* You are able to handle several deadlines and to work autonomously.
If this description should be in line with your expectations, please do not hesitate to apply for this position. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Claude MAY by phone (+352 27 00 44 18) or by Email.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.