Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Programme Manager (Head of Delivery/Engineering) Corporate Title: Director Division: Technology Location: London
Deutsche Bank's Chief Data and Innovation Office (CDIO) team has invested in a set of tools to enable the identification and management of key metadata that describes and explains the business functions, technology estate, data flows, data quality, and meaning of data. Enterprise Analytics Platform (EAP) team is a key leadership function for the Bank's strategic unified data lake and advanced analytics platform. The team enables the secure segregation and appropriate, authorised reuse of data from over 300 systems and the creation of advanced analytical applications (big data, predictive analytics) in a cost efficient manner.
* Ensuring cost effective use of tenant change budgets in the delivery of the EAP book of work
* Setting coding standards, engineering approaches and technical best practices
* Working with product management to define the customer centric roadmap
* Owning the technical product roadmap and technical architecture of the EAP
* Contributing and supporting design authorities and associated technical governance forums
* Ensuring all applicable Bank policies relating to engineering are adhered to (e.g. test strategy, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) adherence)
* Defining development team structurs and supporting process (including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
* Identifying and reducing inefficiency, waste and risk in delivery related processes
* Working with customers to ensure buy-in with engineering commitments, strategy and approaches
* Developing an enhanced collaboration and an "open source" approach to development
* Contributing to future strategy and new technology adoption (e.g. Cloud, Artificial Intelligence)
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proven ability to independently manage project risks and issues
* Innovative, creative, articulate and able to work directly with a broad range of stake holders
* SAFe / Scrum certification a preference
* Proficient in use of JIRA, MS Project, Clarity, and/or similar project management tools
* Be able to demonstrate examples of previous successful innovation projects delivered
* Proven experience in running departments or large complex programmes and recognised expert in the field of big data and its associated technologies
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Proven experience in build product centric delivery and working in Global Teams
* Understanding and experience in delivering complex systems using SAFe
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.