Is it time to take your career in Risk / Aml management to a new company? Our client, an international renowned Fund Investment firm established in Luxembourg is currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Risk Aml Manager
As a Risk Aml Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, defining any risk for the Company, you will start from scratch and challenge yourself to provide the best ideas, approach for the Company while respecting their standards.
* From scratch you will implement / recommend the right measures to prevent any risk (AML, Risk Level acceptance…) for the Company.
* You will develop/implement internal procedures.
* You will work actively with your Collaborators to have a general vision of the actual processes. .
* You will do different internal Controls, Due Diligence.
* You will put in place trainings in order to provide a risk awareness.
* You will train one person and you will supervise this person.
* You will do also Customer Monitoring in order to review and reassess their risk level.
* You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in finance.
* You have at least of 5 years of experience in a similar role in the Fund Industry, BIG 4, Legal Administration.
* You have a strong knowledge of AML/KYC but also proven understanding local Regulatory Rules
* You are able to manage & coordinate projects.
* You are autonomous and have good communication skills.
* You have advanced skill in MS OFFICE (Excel, Word, PowerPoint…)
* You are fluent in English and French mandatory in order to manage/write report.
* An international working environnement.
* The possibility to develop/confirm your experience.
* Salary in line with the market.
* Competitive Package
Every application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was unfortunately not successful for this time.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.