Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct internal audits for the quality assurance program to ensure that quality metric requirements of the project are being met.
* Collaborate in developing new procedures, and updates existing procedures when changes occur.
* Analyze reports on operational performance and provides solutions to identified issues.
* Analyze and develops routine and ad hoc reports on project performance and researches and suggests solutions to identified issues.
* Conduct monitoring activities and audits for quality assurance purposes and to support the effective functioning of the project.
* Analyze quality program data to identify trends and to develop and implement corrective action plans as appropriate.
* Assist with monitoring performance and meeting contractual requirements using MAXe and other system applications.
* Assist in the production and update of staff resource materials including knowledge management system, quick reference guide, matrices, charts, and workflows.
* Assist with staff training for the purpose of achieving and maintaining quality program goals.
* Analyze effectiveness of key initiatives and quality improvement efforts.
* Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
* Occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 25 pounds
* Work is constantly performed in an office environment
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
* May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
* Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
* General application of concepts & principles.
* Contribute to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
* Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
* Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
* Communicate on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.