Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 2 Avis
The role is for Tester to join the existing team and work in close collaboration with the business analyst, software development and support teams. The individual fulfilling this role will take a lead on functional test campaigns relating to pricing, risk and margin calculation.
The role will be based in Paris. Strong verbal and written English/French skills are required.
* Experience in a risk management department of a financial institution as well as exposure to technology/change management teams.
* Demonstrated ability to review business requirements and system specifications and define functional test cases which test main day to day flows as well as potential edge cases not identified pre-implementation.
* Able to differentiate and organise the execution of integration and end-to-end functional tests
* SQL skills suitable for querying extensive Oracle databases. * Strong awareness of control environment applicable for a financial services firm providing key market infrastructures.
* Knowledge of risk margins covering calculations such as expected shortfalls, jump-to-default risk and liquidity risk
* Understanding of Credit Default Swap, OTC and Credit Index Option products as well as pricing, life-cycle events and related market data.
* Experienced with test tools such as Quality Centre/JIRA, as well as exposure to R and SAS.
* Experience in defining and execution of non-functional testing.