Senior Account Manager (Spanish speaking) required by my Leading FinTech client in London.
You'll be working on the Organisation's latest Client to be brought on-board (€20 - €30m per year), owning the partnership relationship and having overall responsibility for the accounts' top-to-bottom-line performance and development.
This really is a high profile position where you can make your mark within the firm.
The following is required:
* Track record of successful client relationship management, project management.
* 2-10 years of experience in a highly analytical role within a top-tier consulting firm or a retail / FMCG.
* One or multiple European languages at native level (ideally Spanish. French or Nordic languages are a bonus).
* Degree in Business, Economics, or a related field.
* Ability to communicate and interact effectively with diverse stakeholders (senior/junior, tech/non-tech)
* Strong business/commercial acumen.
Salary: £80,000 - £110,000 + excellent bonus
If you are interested in this Senior Account Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.