Responsible for all aspects of investor tax reporting which includes FATCA, CRS, IUT and the Return of Values.
Dealing with investor and client queries and providing reports and tax returns to investors, clients and the tax authorities.
Manage reconciliation of TA cash to ensure that all cash movements are cleared and any issues are resolved / escalated.
Liaising with colleagues, various CACEIS departments (locally and within the Group) and external investors and clients.
Participate in projects
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review investor FATCA, CRS and IUT certificate to ensure the information provided is correct and updated to the TA systems accordingly.
· Ongoing reconciliation and maintenance of records to ensure reporting and tax returns are accurate.
· Reporting to clients through KPIs and Board reports on the tax status of their investors and communicating any returns which took place in the period.
· Prepare and reconcile tax returns for clients.
Submit tax returns to the relevant tax authority and ensuring all reporting deadlines are adhered to.
· Ensure compliance with FATCA, CRS and IUT procedures and any changes to tax requirements by the OECD, IRS or other tax jurisdictions are documented and procedures updated.
· Daily Reconciliation of Cash Accounts
· Liaise with clients, Boards and auditors on queries.
· Liaise with various departments (locally and within the Group) to ensure any issues are escalated and resolved.
· Resolve enquiries by email and telephone
· Liaise with local offices, clients and shareholders around the world.
· Timely resolution of audit requests
· Project Management
The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the funds industry
The candidate should have a strong understanding of the requirements of FATCA, CRS and IUT.
The candidate should have experience reconciling cash.
Third level / business school qualification desirable.