Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job title: Senior Engineer
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
Enterprise Risk Technology is the technology partner to the Risk divisions of Credit Risk, Market Risk and Non-Financial Risk. This includes definition of the Technology strategy and provision of solutions to allow Risk to manage all aspects of risk from the analysis of Counterparty Credit Risk to the protection of Deutsche Bank's infrastructure and information.
You will work as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team, including analysts, developers and testers. You will bring an innovative approach to software development, focusing on using the latest technologies and practices, as part of a relentless focus on business value. You will be someone who sees engineering as team activity, with a predisposition to open code, open discussion and creating a supportive, collaborative environment. You will be ready to contribute to all stages of software delivery, from initial analysis right through to production support.
* Working as part of a cross-functional agile team, collaborating with others to understand requirements, analysing and refining stories, designing solutions, implementing and testing them
* Applying Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) techniques, collaborating closely with users, analysts, developers and other testers
* Writing code and writing it well, be proud to call yourself a programmer
* Using test driven development, writing clean code and refactor constantly, making sure we are building the thing right
* Ensuring that the software you build is reliable and easy to support in production. Being prepared to take your turn on call providing 3rd line support when it is needed
* Helping define the architecture of the components you are working on
* Helping your team to build, test and release software with the short lead times and a minimum of waste
* Working to develop and maintain a highly automated Continuous Delivery pipeline
* Contributing towards a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond
Skills & Qualifications:
* Deep knowledge of at least one modern programming language, along with understanding of both object oriented and functional programming, Java and Scala would be beneficial
* Experience of the Hadoop ecosystem and the technologies that comprise it
* A good understanding of Big Data Technologies, specifically familiarity with Spark, Kafka, Storm
* Knowledge of SQL and relational databases, ideally both Impala/Hadoop/SQL and Oracle
* Some experience with multithreading
* An understanding of data processing/transformation and modelling techniques.
* Knowledge gained in Financial Services environments, for example products, instruments, trade lifecycles, regulation, risk, financial reporting or accounting
* Experience of working in a Banking environment and exposure to relevant regulatory frameworks
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.