Michael Page Suisse
Michael Page Suisse
Our client is a FINMA licensed Asset Manager with a strong emerging markets and commodities focus.
Our client figures amongst the market leaders in managing regulated Collective Investment Schemes which channel capital to support the growth of sustainable commodity value chains and their entrepreneurs.
The firm deployed more than 4.5 billion USD of assets dealing with Stakeholders and Corporates with a diversified investor base - fund of funds, institutions, family offices and HNW/UNHW individuals across the globe.
Based in Zürich and periodically travelling to the HO in Geneva, the Senior Investor Relations Manager will work in close collaboration and report directly to the Senior Management Team.
His function will be to manage and support the company's global Investors Relation. At first stage, the focus will be on developing the local market and then supporting the international effort in compliance with cross border regulations.
- Propose to the Senior Management Team, and onward deploy, the Investor relations strategy
- Specifically seek to build brand awareness in the Swiss German market and German market through empowering the Zürich new representative office dedicated to Business Development (Investors)
- Build a strong footprint and market awareness based on the company's unique DNA (historic, positioning and capacities) and achievements to date
- Handle the relationship of the company's existing Investors' base
- Represent the company at Investors' networking events
- Consistently maintain the CRM (Investors and potentials) and associated Peers' database
- Maintain close and collaborative relationship with the Investment Management team to understand and adequately present the Strategies and Investments deployed by the company
FINMA licensed Asset Manager with emerging markets and commodities focus
Opportunity to manage and support the company's global Investors Relation
- Have a higher degree in business administration or finance
- 8-15 years' experience in Swiss institutional sales, private markets sales
- Strong network amongst institutional clients, in particular pension funds, family offices and banks in Switzerland
- Entrepreneurial, dynamic person that is able to work autonomously within in a small team
- High interest in private markets products, affinity for impact investing themes
- Driven personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English, Good knowledge of French is a plus
The company is willing to make a very competitive offer to the successfully chosen candidate.