Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Senior Scala Engineer
Corporate Title: Vice President
You'll be joining the Treasury Technology team, which is a new Function within Corporate Technology that drives the change agenda for Group Treasury and parts of Finance. Treasury Technology is developing a large suite of new applications, portfolio of change, whilst also generating significant revenue for DB, is primarily Regulatory driven - enabling a range of critical disclosures for Liquidity, Funding, Capital and Collateral. Much of this infrastructure is supporting daily processes and Regulatory disclosures and therefore demands a step-change in application functionality, reporting and data sourcing.
* Understanding the programme of work and current state technical landscape within Treasury
* Being accountable for ensuring that the software delivered meets functional and non-functional requirements
* Accountable for ensuring that the software delivered adheres to the architectural specifications.
* Being accountable for the maintainability of solutions and ensuring that refactoring is appropriately prioritised alongside new requirements
* Collaborating and developing and architects to deliver component design
* Facilitating high level estimating and release planning
* Stakeholder communication
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience in development using Hadoop/Spark
* Prove experience developing back end components including real time report generation, batch processing and integration with downstream systems
* Strong performance tuning capabilities
* A track record of building scalable and maintainable applications
* An understanding of stream based processing
* Previous experience delivering high volume reporting applications
* Experience with Scala or Spark
* Previous with Hadoop/ Big Data technologies
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.