Ingénierie & développement
Ingénierie & développement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Typically requires an advanced technical degree and a minimum of 12 years in progressively responsible positions.
* Individual contributor who oversees large, technically complex projects.
* Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
* Position is recognized as a subject matter expert within a particular discipline.
* Some barriers to entry exist at this level (Sr Executive approval).
* Knowledgeable of emerging trends and may contribute to and influence best practices within discipline.
Essential Job Duties:
* Evaluate technology, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impact on business.
* Participate to develop and manage ongoing enterprise architecture governance structure on basis of business plus IT strategies.
* Perform as sounding board as well as IT consultant and business leaders to develop IT infrastructure solutions.
* Promote organization architecture process and results to organization inclusive of business leaders and enterprise's IT.
* Lead and direct to prepare governing principles to guide decision making pertinent to infrastructure architecture.
* Develop implementation plan for infrastructure architecture on basis of IT strategies and business requirements.
* Ensure optimal governance structure and comply with activities related to infrastructure architecture adherence.
* Enforce infrastructure architecture execution as well as ongoing refinement tasks.
* Stimulate evaluation plus selection of entire infrastructure architecture standards commensurate with IT's business partners.
* Consult project teams to fit infrastructure architecture assignments and identify need to modify infrastructure architecture to attain project requirements.
* Identify need to change technical architecture to incorporate infrastructure needs.
* Consult with project teams of infrastructure development to fit entire architecture infrastructure.
* Identify enterprise requirements for structures, resources and cultural modifications required to support infrastructure architecture.
* Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work.
* Develop and execute communication plus education plan for infrastructure architecture.
Project Specific Requirements:
* Experience with Storage / Network / Compute / Virtualization
* Data center operations
* Hybrid Cloud / Private / Public cloud based infrastructure
* Has customer facing skills
* Leadership skills and should be able to manage opportunities with subs / partners / capture / proposal /Ops teams
* Detail oriented
* Federal standards FISMA / FEDRAMP / NIST
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.