Commercial / Avant-vente
Commercial / Avant-vente
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the computer systems analysis, requirements analysis, modeling, configuration, monitoring and support for mission-critical applications supporting enrollment and call center operations.
* Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
* Provide 3rd level support for operations to resolve critical issues quickly. This may include occasional off-hours and weekend work and periodic on-call support.
* Provide training and mentoring to others to help them be successful in a system support role.
* Lead the monitoring and testing of application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
* Create and maintain documentation including standard operating procedures, work instructions, system diagrams.
* Work closely with business and systems analysts to define system requirements to meet both internal and external customer needs.
* Drive system improvements that optimize the quality, performance, and growth metrics for the enrollment and call center operations.
* Facilitate and oversee meetings with the testing and QA teams to formulate test strategies, test plans, and test cases particularly for load/stress testing scenarios.
* Provide status updates to manager, and project manager on project progress, challenges, issues, and end-user satisfaction.
* Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks.
* Write and maintain custom scripts to increase efficiency and reduce effort for maintenance, monitoring and trouble-shooting tasks.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
* Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.