Commercial / Avant-vente
Commercial / Avant-vente
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, troubleshooting and training tasks to ensure the LAN and WAN network performance meets company and user satisfaction.
* Responsible for watching and responding to corresponding alerts both visual and digital in a timely fashion and engaging additional resources as necessary to resolve any corresponding issues.
* Maintain multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities.
* Manage assigned delivery services in accordance with established objectives and run books.
* Respond to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support.
* Administer the related enterprise systems and servers to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
* Troubleshoot malfunctions of enterprise hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
* Troubleshoot additional infrastructure components to include: server hardware, server OS (Windows or Open Source), load balancing, clustering, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, virtualization, backup and recovery solutions, monitoring solutions, patching solutions and ITSM.
* Document issues and incidents for later use in a KB.
* Manage and maintain the infrastructure tool sets, including standard alerting, monitoring, and management tools.
* Provide mentoring leadership to other colleagues and peers as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years with a Master's degree
* Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.