Audit / Transactions / Conseil
★★★★★ 120 Avis
Leader de l'audit, du conseil et de l'expertise-comptable, KPMG France est membre de KPMG International, réseau de cabinets indépendants constitué de près de 210 000 professionnels exerçant dans plus de 150 pays. Avec près de 240 implantations en France, nos 9 600 collaborateurs interviennent auprès des grands groupes français et internationaux, des ETI et des groupes familiaux, ou encore des PME/TPE et des start-up, dans différents secteurs de l'industrie, du commerce et des services financiers.
Global Strategy Group (GSG) is looking for motivated students to join our Paris team for their internship.
· KPMG Global Strategy Group (GSG) : The KPMG's Global Strategy Group is KPMG's global network of strategy practitioners present in 40 countries globally with 3000+ strategy consultants. Our vision is to change how the world thinks about strategy, positioning KPMG as the leading global advisor for ?innovation to results'. The GSG is witnessing tremendous growth all over the world ranging between two to three digit growth rates across the different GSG markets.
· GSG in France: The GSG practice has been launched early 2018 in Paris and has been witnessing a significant growth and development. GSG combines its historical expertise in Pharmaceuticals and Private Equity with a new presence in TMT, Financial Services, Energy and Consumer goods. We are currently a team of 50+ consultants aiming to double in size in the next two years.
In GSG, we promote excellence and career development based on merit. We pay a special attention to our consultants' needs and development.
You will join our team as an intern to advise C-level audiences on their most pressing issues, help them shape their business and eventually achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of topics across several industries, such as Financial services, TMT, Life Sciences, Energy, Consumer goods and Retail
As an intern in a GSG project team, you will be expected to :
· Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysesto derive clear and actionable conclusions
· Play an active role in internal team meetings and support the intellectual agenda
· Engage directly with clients, including senior stakeholders
· Elaborate and present strategic recommendations
· Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required
· An initial internship in Strategy consulting
· Previous internship within an industry player in the areas of : energy and utilities, pharmaceuticals or consumer goods and retail will be of advantage
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (both written and verbal)
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Ability to work within teams collaboratively
· An ambitious self-starter, well-structured with exceptional drive and commitment to strive excellence
· A proven record of showcasing leadership qualities in a professional and/or extra-curricular environment
· Willingness to travel
· Fluency in English and French is mandatory, both spoken and written