CA CIB Singapour
CA CIB Singapour
The Head of Team REP is in charge of the design, development, testing deployment and support activities necessary for the correct implementation of MICA Reporting Module(s).
MICA program (Make Innovative Cash Management) is at the heart of the Cash Management transformation program and is strategic for the bank.
Main driver of the project is business development which will enable Transaction Banking Business to double its NBI by 2025.
Organize and supervise all activities of CBI/REP team
- Report functionally to manager of GIT/BLI/CBI/MICA
- Ensure proper ramp-up and ramp-down of the team as per the Bank requirement
- Manage budget and capacity allocation according to priorities communicated by functional manager
Design, implement, test, deploy, support and maintain applications under responsibility of REP team
- Ensure a smooth end-to-end implementation of the MICA modules in charge using GIT best practices as well as overall MICA quality framework
- Ensure the proper UAT and production support of the modules delivered
- Identify, evaluate and report risks and issues to ensure corrective and/or preventive measures are timely taken
Coordinate with other development teams of MICA program in order to ensure consistency across projects and modules.
- Coordinate with other development teams in order to optimise the global roadmap and associated constraints
- Ensure the good usage of chapters in order to smoothly circulate the information inside and outside the team.
- Coordinate with the integration team in order to align strictly the development with the product owner's priorities.
Manage and improve team capabilities including Big Data technologies and Agile
- Ensure cohesion and commitment of the team on its missions
- Evaluate staff members' skill/knowledge and recommend training plan, organize staff mobility and staff career development as needed by MICA program
- Make sure his/her team members observe and respect the Bank's CA-CIB code of conduct and comply with Bank policies
- Organize and perform coaching to the team members to ensure continuous improvement
Implement and refine Agile and project management processes in order to ensure projects success
- Coordinate with agile coaches and program management in order to ensure an optimal usage of program methodology
- Propose and implement local tooling/processes improvement when necessary
Relevant experience in CIB IT cash management environment
Bachelor or equivalent