Tokio Marine Europe Insurance
Note globale : ★★★★★ Avis certifiés
1 avis | 273 Abonnés
Founded in 1879, Tokio Marine is recognised as Japan's oldest insurer and one of the largest insurance groups in the world.
The Tokio Marine Group has an international network of worldwide offices situated across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia and Oceania.
Following a merger with Nichido Fire in 2004, Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Limited was formed. Tokio Marine Europe Insurance Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Limited, which is a member company of the Tokio Marine Group.
The Tokio Marine Group is committed to the continuous enhancement of corporate value with customer trust at the base of all its activities. It aims to achieve sustainable growth through well-balanced management taking into consideration social, environmental and economic aspects.
Tokio Marine Group figures:
- Premium income of over US $27 billion (sum of net premiums written and life insurance premiums)
- Total assets of over US $202 billion
- Stockholders' equity of over US $23 billion
- Offices in 39 countries and 427 cities
- 29,758 staff worldwide on a consolidated basis
Tokio Marine Europe Insurance Limited has many unique strengths that significantly benefit our clients and differentiate us from our competitors.
- Client Focus: Client satisfaction and customer trust are at the base of all our activities, reflecting our commitment to meet our clients' specific needs.
- Financial Strength: The combination of a high AA- Standard and Poor's rating (correct as at 27 January 2011) and the support of our parent company as one of the world's leading commercial insurers, offers an incredibly secure financial position and provides our clients with confidence.
- Committed and Experienced Staff: Our knowledge and experience and committed staff enable us to deliver effective solutions that creatively address our clients' specific needs.
- Global Representation: Our strong global presence provides an international exchange of knowledge and business,allowing global and local needs to be met.
- Established Reputation: Our reputation as a leading commercial insurer has been gained through solid underwriting expertise, financial strength and an excellent security rating.
The rating and assessment by a specialised independent agency provide an indication of the financial security of an insurance company in terms of the ability to meet financial commitments and contractual obligations.
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Limited, as well as all of its subsidiaries throughout the world, benefit from Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Limited's very strong insurer financial strength ratings that testify to its high level of financial security.
Tokio Marine Europe is proud of its AA- rating from Standard and Poor's (correct as at 27 January 2011) that testifies to its financial strength.