Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 58 Avis
Depuis sa création en 1865, le groupe HSBC présent dans 84 pays et territoires, connecte ses clients aux opportunités de croissance où quelles se trouvent dans le monde, contribuant ainsi au développement des entreprises et des économies et à la concrétisation des aspirations individuelles.
HSBC en France propose une large gamme de produits et services à travers ses différentes activités : Banque de particuliers et de gestion de patrimoine, Banque Privée, Banque d'Entreprises, Banque de financement, d'investissement et de marchés.
At HSBC, you will be joining one of our Global Service Centres (GSC) based in India. Our GSCs are an integral part of our Global Operations. Employees based there manage day-to-day customer transactions and processes for the global businesses. This may includes transactions (eg.processing loans, opening new accounts) and managing customer enquiries and performing client due diligences.
The VIE will be part of our Global and Banking Markets (GBM) business line and will support our GBM Business Services Function for HSBC France. The objective of GBM Business Services is delivering best-in class services to our GBM clients in terms of:
- Client Management (management of onboarding, renewals and exits)
- Client Service Office (support for front line Global Relationship Managers, including Credit Operations)
- Credit Analysis Unit (support and management of credit applications)
- Data Services (provision and management of relevant client data stored in core banking systems)
- Regulatory Business Services (oversight and assurance on regulatory compliance
- Assist the Client Due Diligence (CDD) team for France in meeting Quality and SLAs commitments
- Facilitate greater efficiency across all the teams involved in the end to end CDD process and timely production of high quality CDD profiles
- Interface with all stakeholders (Compliance, Relationship Managers) where applicable especially on matters that involve escalation of pending and ageing profiles
- Act as a CDD knowledge centre to the teams and ability to resolve queries pertaining to complex CDD profiles
- Interpret regulatory/policy changes and communicate their implications to the teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the end to end CDD process through various projects and initiatives
- Develop and maintain excellent professional relationship with stakeholders and partners based in France, UK and India.
Requirement criteria: to be