Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 113 Avis
Natixis Investment Managers is a multi-affiliate organization that offers a single point of access to more than 20 specialized investment firms in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The firm ranks among the world's largest asset managers. Through its Durable Portfolio Construction philosophy, the company is dedicated to providing innovative ideas on asset allocation and risk management that can help institutions, advisors and individuals address a range of modern market challenges.
The VIE will integrate our Geneva office to support our sales and marketing activities as well as some administrative tasks. His/her missions will principally cover clients and prospects of the Swiss ?speaking part of Switzerland. Tasks will cover day-to-day business needs as well as medium -term marketing projects :
- Market studies on specific client segments and development of reporting tools on the Swiss market
- Liaison with our Legal, Finance and Compliance departments in relation with clients-contracts
- Support in the organisation of roadshows, client events and mailing
- Development and input into our Client relationship management tool, answer clients queries and back up on daily administrative tasks
- Bac +5 , Master in Finance/ Business School ou University
- Proficient with Microsoft Program including: Word/ Excel/Powerpoint
- Fluent in English
- Excellent organisational skills, team spirit and sales-orientation
- Good knowledge of the financial industry, market structure and asset classes as well as the mutual fund insdustry including sociallz responsible investments
- Very good deadlines management
The VIE mission is scheduled for a start in August or September 2020.