Crédit Agricole CIB
★★★★★ 53 Avis
As part of the Leveraged & Telecom Finance Group
- responsible for the origination and execution arm of CA-CIB’s European High Yield effort
• Lead high yield transaction execution, which involves guiding the issuer through the new issue process from start to finish. This includes running the due diligence process
co-ordinating with auditors, rating agencies and legal counsels (both issuer’s and underwriter’s)
co-ordinating with high yield sales and syndicate
handling the listing issues
co-ordinate and arrange investor roadshows
and all other responsibilities associated with a new issue.
• Monitor and stay up-to-date with European high yield market trends, including the progression of transactions in the market, pricing, AMG fund flows, forward calendar, leverage multiples, trends regarding structures (e.g.
subordination / inter-creditor issues), etc.
• Work closely with and train junior members, overseeing all aspects of their activities
• Work seamlessly with the loan syndications and rest of Leveraged & Telecom Finance Group
• Write bridge loans to bond take-outs, and managing the risk until each bridge loan is refinanced.
• Prepare indicative term sheets for bonds and high yield bridge loans.
• Credit and comparable analyses regarding potential high yield issuers, including retrieving publicly-available information on companies, identifying and profiling comparable issuers, etc. This will entail using various data sources, including Bloomberg
• Oversee the preparation of and take responsibility for the weekly market updates for origination. This will entail reviewing information of deals being done away from us and summarising the information in concise reviews, which will then be distributed to origination
• Maintain / organize the significant amount of data that comes through to us in a manner that can be used and accessed by all members of the team
Experience in leveraged credit and / or structured finance Previous experience in DCM origination preferred
Comprehensive knowledge of the bond market and all the related credit products
Simple financial modelling skills
Degree preferably in Business, Economics or Maths