Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Engineer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Market Risk Information Technology (MRIT) is part of Enterprise Risk Technology. MRIT systems enable our colleagues in Market Risk Management and the Front Office to calculate, analyse and report on Deutsche Bank's market risk and related capital measures.
Our platforms include a scalable full revaluation calculation engine with over 40,000 nodes, a big data analytics platform which leverages NoSQL and in memory distributed OLAP grid technologies. This allows us to compute very granular scenarios for every trade in the bank for all our use cases. The platform is already being used outside of Market Risk - with use cases in Credit Risk, Finance and Treasury.
* Collaborating with Product Managers, user experience designers and functional analysts to understand new user-facing desktop and mobile features
* Building the required features as a member of an agile feature team
* Cooperating with our quality assurance team to ensure the quality of all changes to the platform
* Participating in iteration planning and sprint review ceremonies and engage with your feature team in the Scaled Agile Program Increment planning process
* Ensuring successful code quality via code reviews
Skills & Qualifications:
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience (Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar is beneficial)
* Strong hands-on delivery track record
* Good exposure to computational concepts
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
* Experience with OpenShift (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience with Lombok, Spring
* Experience with TypeScript, Redux Thunks or Sagas, Reselect
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.