Deutsche Bank AG
Banque d'investissement & financement
★★★★★ 2 Avis
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we offer. That's why Finance is vital to the way we run our business. In a global marketplace that's constantly evolving, being adaptable, decisive and precise is critical - and this is exactly the culture of our Finance group.
There are Finance teams dedicated to each of the Bank's core banking divisions, as well as Group Tax, Group Finance, Treasury and Investor Relations. Together, we oversee all financial details of Deutsche Bank, globally.
Join us and you'll be able to add real value as a business partner. Of course, we provide accurate and timely financial information. We also provide high-quality advice and analysis to our businesses and infrastructure functions, measuring and analyzing performance and identifying areas to drive innovative change. This is a strategic group, where we look to control costs, limit risk and strengthen our decision-making process.
* Processing all fund trade instructions through full trade lifecycle adhering to controls and procedures
* Processing of Fund trades to reregister client assets in the name of new Custodian Entity
* Acknowledging trade instructions received by updating status to in processing on Mantra
* Processing all Wire payment instructions on DB Banking Platforms
* Preparing all custody trades documentation for review and approval by Custody Manager
* Submitting of trades to fund administrator and following up on all outstanding items and documentation until trade confirmation notices received indicating all in good order
* Meeting all client trade and reporting deadlines
* Acting as first point of contact for Custody clients
* Monitoring of custody mailboxes and action any items/notices/requests received within the day
* Co-ordinating new business take on for clients with Client Integration Manager, including client demos, new user set ups, cash and security account set ups
* Ensuring all static data and pricing updates are sent for processing in a timely manner
* Managing cash account reconciliations for custody clients
* Managing position reconciliations for custody clients ensuring distributions and corporate actions are processed
* Ensuring that all custody files are scanned in document storage system and contain signed control checklists in accordance with the Fund of Fund Custody procedures
* Assisting senior management with ad-hoc business projects outside the day-to-day operations of the Team (as required)
* Calculate fees and raise client invoices, client billing
Skills & Qualifications:
* A good understanding of various fund structures, fund administration and custody
* Experience of payments/swift formatting is essential
* Experience and ability to produce accurate work while dealing with high volume of transactions within tight deadlines. Ability to work on own initiative is essential
* Good interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with colleagues, clients, other divisions/ offices of the bank and professional intermediaries
* Excellent organizational and communication Skills
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.