Fund Controller - Real Estate / Private Equity - ENG/FR - Luxembourg
Huxley is supporting an AIF Manager in order to recruit a fund controller. This entity is part of a prestigious international group. Luxembourg is looking for an experienced fund controller who will join a human-sized team.
The person they are looking for will have at least 3 years of experience in the PE/RE industry (financial modelling and/or general investments) and will be knowledgeable in accounting, tax and regulatory matters. He/she will ideally have a first experience in consolidation.
On the top of her/his strong technical skills, she/he will have a strong team spirit and will be proactive. Their future collaborator will have good analytical skills and will be goal oriented.
* Insure the administrative and the financial management of the Luxembourgish funds;
* Supporting the set-up of investment structures;
* Monitoring loans between companies;
* Supervision and control on the work of accountants, the property managers, asset managers;
* Cash management;
* Reviewing consolidated FS as well as consolidated NAV;
* Assistance in processing accounting transactions;
* Liaising with stakeholders.
* You have a degree in economics, finance, accounting;
* You have a good knowledge in English and French;
* You have 3 years of experience in the PE/RE industry;
* You possess strong skills in accounting, tax and regulatory matters;
* You will ideally have a first experience in consolidation and/or financial modelling;
* You have a strong team spirit and you are proactive;
* You have good analytical skills and are goal oriented.
* Working in a successful and established AIF Institution in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* Skills development in an expert team;
* A salary and package linked to your background.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.