Head of Cyber Security Operations required by my Leading Banking client in London.
The successful candidate will be a technical IT security professional with excellent hands on skills. Experienced in managing and operating a cyber security operations centre (SOC) comprising of a range of security systems and controls. The role holder will be a subject matter expert on security operations and lead a small team of analysts and an outsourced monitoring service provider to provide the services required. They will have strong personal ethics and be able to operate to a high standard in a highly dynamic environment.
The is an excellent opportunity to guide the SOC in the way you see fit, in a Leading Bank, without requiring previous financial services experience.
The following skills / experience is essential:
* Line management experience of a small team
* Vulnerability and threat management
* Incident management
* Deep technical knowledge of network and application security controls operational in complex environments
* Strong Technical skills in the following technologies:
* SIEM System operation and analytics
* Intrusion Detection and Prevention
* Load balancers, Routers and Switches
* Wired and Wireless infrastructures
* Windows / Linux platform operating skills
* Email/Web filtering technologies
* Virtualised environments/Cloud
* Deep Packet Analysis Tools
* Anti Malware Systems/Solution
* Strong network traffic and log analysis skills
* Malware analysis skills
* Computer Forensics
* Experienced in the selection and implementation of appropriate information security controls
* Previous experience in a regulated industry
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Head of Cyber Security Operations position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.