Deutsche Bank AG
Ingénierie & développement
★★★★★ 2 Avis
* Provide Analytical and execution support to the Acquisition and Asset Management teams of the European Infrastructure platform
* Supporting the due diligence and acquisition process for new investments, including liaising with financial advisers, lawyers, tax specialists and other experts, both internally and externally.
* Building, reviewing, and updating financial models.
* Investment appraisal and valuation analysis.
* Monitoring and reporting performance of portfolio assets.
* Support future fund raising processes, including providing support to answer investor queries and providing accurate asset information on a timely basis
* Preparation and presentation of Investment Committee papers as well as Portfolio Valuation / Asset Management reports.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Degree Educated, MBA, CFA or Equivalent Experience.
* Previous experience in either investment banking (Mergers and Acquisitions, Leveraged Finance), Private Equity, Management consultancy or Asset management
* Strong investment appraisal skills, including financial modelling ( leveraged Buyout and Discounted cash flow)
* Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* Superior project management and analytical skills
* Creative problem solving abilities
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail
* A second European language would be beneficial