Deutsche Bank AG
Conseil / Maîtrise d'ouvrage
★★★★★ 2 Avis
The Lead Data Scientist / Software Engineer will be an experienced data scientist, data analyst. As a senior member of the Strategic Salesforce programme, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Assisting the Business in the development of Analytics-based solutions and their availability and distribution to clients.
* Ownership of the design and development of solutions to scale information ingestion, storage, computation (training / inference) and of components of the overall architecture.
* Mentoring and coaching junior application developers on technologies, business concepts and the firm's best practices
* Ownership of the code quality and engineering rigor of the machine leaning and deep learning application stack.
* Own the creation of the models and should be in a position to take existing models and re-engineer, productionise, deploy and scale to run on higher volumes/ production grade infrastructure in a repeatable manner.
* Leading development of source code, including descriptions, in line with detailed requirements
* Verifying the developed source code by reviews
* Integrating software components including unit and integrated software testing according to the test plan
* Ensuring that all code changes end up in configuration and deployment tools
* Participating in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of the Salesforce program
* Working with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems