Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Operations Support- Fixed Income Middle Office Support
Corporate Title: Associate
You'll be joining Deutsche Bank Agency Securities Lending (ASL) is located in Global Prime Finance, within the Equities Division Chief Operating Office (COO) Operations. The primary responsibility of this department is to focus on acting as a third party lending provider, offering a lending product to sophisticated external and internal clients supported by our business.
* Supporting the Agency Securities Lending Fixed Income India Operations team on all operational processes
* Supporting the Fixed Income Desk on all operational elements, acting as the conduit between London Front office and India Operations
* Working alongside ASL Operations and Business to support new business
* Building and maintain strong internal relationships with Business and Global Operations teams
* Interacting with Global Deutsche Bank ASL trading desks (London/Frankfurt) and Client Services team
* Driving efficiencies and operational process improvements within the Fixed Income processes, partnering with all areas of ASL
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong Fixed Income Operations experience, in settlements and collateral management is particularly beneficial
* In-depth understanding of Securities Lending, particularly from a Third Party/Agency standpoint
* Strong communication skills with key business stakeholders, such as Trading Desks and Client Service
* A methodical approach with good numeric and problem solving skills
* Strong analytical skills and a substantial process improvement background
* An understanding and appreciation of Operational Risk
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential.
We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.