Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
Job Title: Service Management Analyst
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Opening Date: 11/06/2019
Closing Date: 10/07/2019
You'll be joining a team to work with the production management team to provide quality real time support to the production environment.
* Providing Subject Matter Expert knowledge on Credit risk calculator to the Support and Development team to find solutions and improve End of Day risk calculation in the Rates and Credit Space
* Providing training to the support team to reduce reliance on the development teams
* Designing, developing and managing quality Start of Day/Week checks to avoid disruption of the service in production hours
* Enhancing GENEOS monitoring to improve the monitoring of production processes and working with the development team to automate manual support processes
* Providing Incident strong incident management during incidents to improve recovery time
* Supporting the design and development of standard process to eliminate pain points, issues and root causes of current Production Management processes
* Facilitating industry-standard Root Cause Analysis exercises, as a result of Critical Incidents and initiating the Problem Management cycle
* Interacting directly with Information Technology leaders, Managers and key stakeholders to proactively communicate status on active Major Incidents or Problem tickets
* Providing Change Management and taking ownership of the changes deploying in production (including release and deployment of the changes itself) not only with the application changes, but with the wider infrastructure changes impacting Risk applications
* Monitoring Production Management Processes, including Incident Management, escalation procedures, and providing input for improvements to the appropriate process owners
Skills & Qualifications:
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/work experience
* Detailed experience in Production Management
* Expert in Risk Calculation methodologies, especially around Credit products
* Exposure to various Risk Calculation methodologies like Monte Carlo
* Exposure to regulatory reporting (such as VaR , HistSim calculations and IPV), along with the ability to work with various stake holders, including business and other technology teams
* Exposure to Credit products and experience in ITIL Incident Management and Problem Management processes
* In-depth understanding of Solaris/Linux, with the ability to write shell scripts in bash/ksh
* Oracle/relational database experience with the ability to write complex SQL queries
* Knowledge of deploying and managing applications in Application Hosting Environments
* Expert in GENEOS monitoring setup, Geneos provides monitoring and system management of critical real-time applications
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential.
We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.