Commercial / Avant-vente
Commercial / Avant-vente
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Focus on design and implementation of support technologies for an enterprise deployment of Active Directory and remediation of the existing environment, Storage and Servers (both Physical and Virtualized) Infrastructure.
* Responsible for developing and configuring infrastructure components such as Windows Server 2008/2012 R2, Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) server, Microsoft Terminal Services Server, and virtualization services such as VMware and Microsoft HyperV.
* Participate in the migration of Windows Server 2003 to 2012 R2, AD remediation and the upgrade of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 to 2012.
* Design, implement and configure the systems needed to support an enterprise AD infrastructure.
* Design, implement and configure the enterprise server infrastructure and have upgraded an enterprise environment from 2003 to 2012 R2.
* Design, migrate and configure SCOM from 2007 to 2012.
* Create training material(s) to provide to the customer on all solutions implemented.
* Create standard operating procedures on all solutions implemented.
* Research, evaluate, and remain current on emerging tools, techniques, and IT technologies.
* Work closely with client to perform technical and requirements analysis.
* Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
* Ideal candidates will have experience in more than three technology areas identified above as well as the ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic enterprise environment.
* Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.